Thursday, August 25, 2016

Welcome New Fourth Graders!

Welcome to a New School Year!

Hello New 4th Grade Families!

I'm Ms. Akbar and I am going to be your child's teacher this year. This is my fourth year teaching fourth grade and I love being a Puma! We are part of a great school and community which supports our students' interests and needs, helping them grow into lifelong learners, thinkers, and dreamers. I couldn't be happier to start this year off with you!

Since you are reading this , I can assume you found our classroom blog :-) I use this blog multiple times a week as my main form of communication with you. I will post class updates, pictures, important dates, and reminders, all to help you stay as connected to our classroom as possible. Please check here often!

SUBSCRIBE NOW!! To save you time from having to continually visit our blog, you can scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page and type your email in the FOLLOW BY EMAIL box so that you are sent an email with my blog post every time I post something new! 

You can also follow me on twitter: @educatorakbar

I look forward to a SUPER year!
Love,
Ms. Akbar

No comments:

Post a Comment