Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Responsible Fourth Graders!

As I mentioned during Back to School Night, I expect STUDENTS to be responsible for getting their agendas signed.  When a child tells me, "my mom forgot to sign my agenda," I remind the student that it is HIS or HER responsibility to ask you to sign it, not the parents!

This being said, students will unfortunately have to face the consequence if they don't get their agendas signed and fill out their reading log... ask them what that means!

As you saw, new reading logs went home yesterday.  Students are STILL expected to read a minimum of 20 minutes nightly, but I told students that if they only read 15 minutes one night, they should be honest, and be sure to read 25 minutes the next night so their reading will average out to 20 minutes a night!

Thanks for helping your child study tonight for their science test tomorrow, I'm confident they'll do well!

No comments:

Post a Comment