Saturday, January 30, 2016

Weekly Update, Sunday, January 31st, 2016

I'll be honest, I think the two-hour delay will help us all out on Monday!  Have your kids become accustomed to sleeping in like me?  Thanks for all the snow day photos, I'm going to make a little presentation for the kids to watch when we get back, I know they'll enjoy it!

If you have not already sent me a photo of the "Object Self-Portrait", please do so!  This will be another presentation I will share with the kids, I think they will really enjoy guessing who is who!

I will be collecting the Scholastic News Weekly Readers and accompanying questions on Monday, and will not be assigning new Word Study words this week.  All the writing assignments are due as well!

The test on the American Revolution will be on Thursday, February 4th, this is the same day as the Character Parade, hopefully all the costumes are ready to go!  We will be reviewing over the next three days, and I encourage students to use their VA Studies Notebooks and www.solpass.org to study!

Also, students do not have school on Friday, February 5th.  Mrs. Higgins has been generous and scheduled us a time tomorrow afternoon for the kids to visit the library to get new books!

No comments:

Post a Comment